Power Break* II Retrofill
GE discontinued manufacturing of the Power Break I circuit breaker in 2008, and the remaining inventories of these breakers have now been depleted.
Fortunately, GE's next generation of circuit breakers, Power Break II, provided a useful platform for developing a retrofill kit for the now obsolete Power Break I models. Since the Power Break II breakers are not drop-in replacements, GE has developed an engineered retrofill solution that will serve the needs of end-users with both fixed-mounted and draw-out versions of the Power Break I breakers.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, lightweight design
- Optional mechanical counter
- Padlock device standard
- Easy-to-reach ON/OFF buttons
- Choice of trip units - field upgradeable to EntelliGuard* TU trip unit, UL and CSA Listed, and IEC 947-2 Certified
- Padlockable door provides added security
- Drop-in shunt trip, undervoltage release, and bell alarm (with and without manual lockout) modules
- Flush-mounted pump handle