A-Series* II Branch Circuit Monitoring
The path to saving energy starts with energy monitoring. With its ability to identify usage down to the individual branch circuit, this panelboard delivers that information, so people can act on it.
Now offering Split or Solid Core based BCM - See features below.
Features and Benefits
- Monitors each circuit in the panelboard (up to 42 circuits,125A max), with option of monitoring the mainbreaker, resulting in maximum monitoring capability.
- Monitors voltage, amperage, power, and energy - reporting a significant amount of data to analyze for potential cost-saving actions.
- User configurable alarm registers allow you to set thresholds, which helps with load management.
- Communicates via Modbus RTU, a versatile and widely used protocol.
- A-Series II panelboard features:
- Symmetrical design - top or bottom mount
- Galvanized enclosures with removable endwalls
- Flush or surface mounting
- Interiors that allow straight-in wiring
- Field-installable, 200% neutral for non-linear loads
- Branch-bus direct connection
- Captive hardware on branch breakers
- Bussed TVSS for maximum surge protection
- Optional door-in-door or front-hinged-to-box door
- NEMA Type 1, 3R/12 or 4/4X enclosures
- BCM features - Solid Core BCM:
- IEC Class 1 metering accuracy
- Monitor up to 126 panelboards on one RS-485 drop
- Reports volts, amps, power, and energy for each circuit
- Monitors 42 circuits (and optional mains)
- 4 configurable alarm thresholds improve load management
- Ability to set the orientation and numbering of the circuits
- 1/4 to 100 amp monitoring - the widest range available
- 1, 2, 3 pole breaker support
- 5 year warranty
- Modbus RTU via RS485 communications
- Split Core BCM features - in addition to Solid Core features listed above:
- Capability to monitor 110A and 125A
- Flexibility to monitor from 12 to 42 circuits
- Great for retrofit. Utilize split core CTs (2 options 50A and 125A)